Our unique S.A.L.T. Booth® is an enclosed, dry salt therapy unit with a MULTI S.A.L.T. FX® halogenerator that provides individual and personalized skin and lung therapy. We can adjust various levels and concentration of salt particles to offer a more individualized and targeted salt therapy session.
Our S.A.L.T. Booth® is a powerful healing environment for people with various respiratory ailments, skin conditions, detox and general wellness, from 30 minutes to as little as 10 minute sessions.
The term “Halotherapy” comes from “halo”, the Greek word for salt. Simply put, Halotherapy is the use of salt vapor to treat respiratory ailments, skin irritations, and combat mental lethargy.
More than 40 years of research, conducted around the world, shows that treatment with Halotherapy has beneficial effects for patients with:
- Chronic Bronchitis
- COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Allergic Rhinopathy or Hay Fever
- Ear Infections
- Various acute or chronic respiratory diseases
- Smoker’s cough
- Viral infections
- Coughs and colds
- Chronic ear-nose-throat illnesses
Orthomolecular Nutrition & Wellness Center is providing next-generation options for wound care and regenerative treatments.
Click on the video below to learn more about stem cells and our umbilical sourced stem cells.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4413017/ https://www.apexbiologix.com/PDFs/journal.pdf http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2833273/ http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3999777/ http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4807311/ https://www.hindawi.com/journals/sci/2016/5303048/ http://www.mdpi.com/1422-0067/14/9/17986/htm http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0072548/
Stem cell therapies have enormous promise, but the science in each use is still in the developmental stage. Professional judgment and expertise is needed in using stem cells for any therapeutic use, and we urge anyone embarking on the use of stem cell therapies to consult the national health data bases to evaluate current information from clinical trials. The FDA websites on human tissue should also be consulted to get its current evaluation of any therapy. Stem cells, like other medical products that are intended to treat, cure or prevent disease, generally require FDA approval before they can be marketed. FDA has not approved any stem cell-based products for use, other than cord blood-derived hematopoietic progenitor cells (blood forming stem cells) for certain indications.[Designated for Human Homologous Allograft use, under FDA under 21 CFR Part 1271 and Section 361 of the Public Health Service Act. Healthy live donors, provide the placental tissue at the time of scheduled Caesarian Section. Donors are pre-screened through a intensive and complete medical review and pre-natal evaluation. The placental tissue is processed, cleansed, and packaged at a AATB accredited tissue bank.]
The GI Effects Comprehensive Stool Profile is the stool test of choice for optimizing clinical value in managing gut health and has been enhanced to now offer:
- Further insight into gut flora by identifying 24 Commensal Bacteria targets using PCR technology
- Identification of parasites using O&P technology
- Biomarkers indicating levels of digestive and absorptive functions, as well as potential issues with gut inflammation and immunology
Why use targeted stool testing?
Gastrointestinal function is critical for good health. The intestinal tract contains significant amounts of bacteria which, when imbalanced, scientific literature has associated with a wide variety of common illnesses including, but not limited to:
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
- Autoimmune Disorders
- Cardiovascular Disease
Additionally, balancing gut microbiota is key for improving core gastrointestinal functions, such as digestion and absorption of nutrients, as well as metabolic functions. Poor digestion and malabsorption may impact immune function, optimum nutritional status, and mood.
Why is the GI Effects Comprehensive Stool Profile the best stool test for gastrointestinal diagnostics?By evaluating targeted biomarkers, the GI Effects Comprehensive Stool Profile can reveal hidden conditions that other stool tests may overlook. Now with the use of Calprotectin, the GI Effects Comprehensive Stool Profile is a simple, yet more superior stool test that has the ability to differentiate Irritable Bowel Syndrome from Inflammatory Bowel Disease. Other benefits include:
- More Actionable Results GI Effects Stool Profiles utilize the best technologies available to manage gut health, including enhanced molecular (PCR) technical performance, an expanded number of commensal targets, detection of parasites, and premier inflammatory and metabolic biomarkers – all designed to increase the prevalence of clinically actionable results.
- Enhanced Clinical Utility Our value-added report provides Interpretation At-a-Glance that provides immediate treatment insight via key biomarkers for Infection, Inflammation, Insufficiency, and Imbalances by using graphics designed to place immediate focus on the big picture. The Interpretation At-a-Glance also summarizes commensal bacterial patterns into global markers of gut health in a Diversity Association graphic. As well, our Relative Abundance graphic provides a comparison of the patient's microbial abundance to a healthy cohort of patients.
- Option of 1-Day or 3-Day Specimen Collection Our GI Effects Stool Profiles allow the choice of either one- or three-day collection based on your clinical concerns and the needs of your patient. Genova uses stool ova and parasites (O&P) testing to detect parasites and their eggs within the gastrointestinal tract. While literature suggests that >90% of enteric parasitic infections may be detected in a sample from a single (or one day) stool collection, increased sensitivity results from the collection of additional specimens on separate days - and collection of multiple samples is the clinical gold standard for assessing parasitic infection in patients for whom there is a high clinical index of suspicion.
- NEW Biomarkers & Add-ons The GI Effects Comprehensive Stool Profile now includes biomarkers such as Calprotectin and Pancreatic Elastase 1, as well as premier inflammatory and metabolic biomarkers such as EPX and Beta-glucaronidase. It also offers five additional add-ons – including EIA assessment of pathogenicbacteria – for greater utility: HpSA - H.pylori, Campylobacterspp, Clostridium difficile, Shiga toxin E. coli and Fecal Lactoferrin.
The GI Panel Analyte List:
- Acetate %
- Akkermansia muciniphila
- Anaerotruncus colihominis
- Bacteroides vulgatus
- Bacteroides-Prevotella group
- Barnesiella spp.
- Beta- glucuronidase
- Bifidobacterium longum
- Bifidobacterium spp.
- Butyrivibrio crossotus
- Clostridium spp.
- Collinsella aerofaciens
- Coprococcus eutactus
- Desulfovibrio piger
- Eosinophil Protein X (EPX)
- Escherichia coli
- Faecalibacterium prausnitzii
- Fecal Fat (Total)
- Fecal Occult Blood
- Fecal sIgA
- Firmicutes/Bacteroidetes (F/B Ratio)
- Fusobacterium spp.
- Lactobacillus spp.
- Long Chain Fatty Acids
- Methanobrevibacter smithii
- Mic Sensitivities, Yeast or Bacteria
- Microscopic Exam Results
- Mycology (Yeast/Fungi)
- Odoribacter spp.
- Other Biomarkers
- Oxalobacter formigenes
- Pancreatic Elastase 1
- Parasitology EIA Tests
- Prevotella spp.
- Products of Protein Breakdown (Total) (Valerate+Isobutyrate+Isovalerate)
- Propionate %.
- Pseudoflavonifractor spp.
- Roseburia spp.
- Ruminococcus spp.
- SCFA (Total) (Acetate, n-Butyrate, Propionate)
- Veillonella spp.
- n-Butyrate %
- n-Butyrate Concentration
What is PEMF Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy?
All energy is electromagnetic in nature, and nothing happens in the body without an electromagnetic exchange between cells. We are all familiar with the electrocardiogram (EKG) and electroencephalograph (EEG) tests, which measure the electromagnetic activity of the heart and brain, respectively. When electromagnetic activity ceases, life ceases. Electromagnetic energy controls our chemistry. Disruption of this energy in cells causes impaired cell metabolism, and if our cells are not healthy, our body is not healthy, in whole or in part.
- reducing muscle tension
- improving tissue healing
- reducing pain
- increasing energy
- improving clotting factors
- slowing the development of arthritis
- stimulating the immune system
- helping the body to detoxify
- improving the uptake of nutrients
- reducing blood pressure
- helping nerve function
- helping liver function
- balancing the acupuncture meridians
- improving sleep
- making soft tissue more flexible
- reducing arthritic changes
The PEMF device signal delivers these results in the following improvements:
- 28% increase in vasomotion
- 29% increase in micro-circulatory blood perfusion
- 31% increase in venous return
- 29% increase in oxygen utilization
***Bemer is unlike any other PEMF device in the market. While PEMF devices create only 300 stimulations per second, the Bemer produces 1200 stimulations per second. And that is why the Bemer signal gets such amazing results and is so superior to any other product.
At Orthomolecular Nutrition and Wellness Center, our mission is to incorporate the science of healing which addresses the whole person.
In practice, this means that every person is seen as a unique individual. For that reason, we cater each person's treatment to their specific needs (rather than using a "one size fits all" style of therapy).
Orthomolecular medicine is all about providing the body with the correct amount of naturally occurring substances; such as vitamins, minerals, amino acids and herbs. Therefore, we only use a natural and holistic approach to healthcare, allowing us to help our patients balance their body and bring themselves to optimal health, vitality, performance, as well as increased longevity.