Immune Boost Formula (Methylcobalamin, Zinc, Lysine, and Glutathione)
- Methylcobalamin (Best form of B12) promotes healthy homocrysteine (amino acid) levels.
- Zinc plays an important role in growth and development, the immune response and neurological function.
- Lysine is an essential amino acid. That means it is necessary for human health but the body can’t manufacture it; Lysine has to be received from food.Amino acids like lysine are the building blocks of protein. Lysine is important for proper growth and it plays an essential role in production of carnitine, a nutrient responsible for converting fatty acids into energy and helping to lower cholesterol.
- Glutathione has been shown to boost the adaptive system by promoting the multiplication or monoclonal expansion of white blood cells, particularly T-cells, which are responsible for fighting infections as you are exposed to them.
Weight Loss Reduction Formula (Methionine, Inositol, Choline, Chromium, Glycine, and Methylcobalamin)
Orthomolecular Nutrition’s MIC Combo/ Lipo Injections give you the best combination of vitamins and amino acids for weight loss.
In addition to the B-vitamins and amino acids, an additional nutrient called Chromium Picolinate is added to the combination. This well known supplement has been shown to help suppress appetite and aid in blood sugar regulation. The bodies’ ability to absorb Chromium declines as we age, therefore, an injectable form of this nutrient is the guaranteed way to ensure we are receiving and utilizing this crucial nutrient.
This specialized vitamin injection and supplementation protocol is an excellent addition for any person looking to supply their diet with the very best supplementation.
- Energy Boost Formula (Methylcobalamin, Thiamine, and AMP)
- Stress Reduction Formula (Magnesium, Taurine, GABA, Tyrosine)
- Anti-Aging Formula (Glutathione, CoQ10, Riboflavin, Methylcobalamin)
Our practitioners can also formulate a blend for your specific need and root problems.
Call to schedule your free consultation to learn more about vitamin injections and whether it’s right for you.